It’s time to conquer the hills!! Join ROCSAUT as we embark on our once in a year reading week ski and snowboarding trip! Don’t know how to ski? Don’t you worry, we’ve have staff that are more than happy to teach you. Other alternatives include, a relaxing day at the village spa or show off your artistic skills at the Crock A Doodle Pottery Studio. The choice is yours to decide!
Date: Feb 17th-19th, 2014 (Monday – Wednesday)
– $100 for Members
– $115 for Non-Member
– includes 2 night accommodation, breakfast, dinner and transportation
– Lift tickets and rentals are separate
– Tuesday& Wednesday Breakfast
– Monday & Tuesday Dinner
Lift Tickets: $46
– Relaxing day at the Village Spa
– Show off your artistic skills at the Crock A Doodle Pottery Studio
Stay tuned for more info!
Space is LIMITED and tickets are sold on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis, so you definitely DO NOT WANT TO MISS OUT!
For more information feel free to contact any of our staff!
Staff contacts can be found by clicking on their picture under the staff page 🙂